TS x Alpha Industries ALS/92Taylor Stitch
The ALS/92 is a legendary piece of military history. Undoubtedly the most recognizable garment of its kind, this purpose-built liner for field jackets made it easy for soldiers to quickly adapt to inconsistent climates in war zones. While it was initially issued as a companion piece, the ALS/92's unique visual impact—a classic quilted finish, distinctive patch pockets, and relaxed cardigan-style neckline—saw it emerge as an iconic piece of gear in its own right. Taylor Stitch worked alongside the team at Alpha Industries to rework this treasured template in a brand new Raven colorway using 100% recycled and organic materials. Whether you're pairing it with The M-51 in Navy Reverse Sateen or rocking it on its own, the ALS/92 is a rugged, responsibly-built piece of history that you can cherish for years to come.
- 3-oz. 100% Recycled Nylon shell and lining.
- 100% Recycled Polyester fill.
- 5-oz. 100% Organic Cotton, binding and facings.
- 100% Recycled Polyester ribbing.
- Vintage inspired wave quilt pattern.
- Single patch chest pocket with bound edge.
- Two lower patch pockets with bound edges.
- Ribbing at cuff.
- Cotton tape tabs on inside of the cuffs to button into jacket.
- ALS/92 liner system buttons into M-51 jacket.
- Machine wash cold and line dry.
- Made in China.