The Western Shirt in Olive MelangeTaylor Stitch
The Western Shirt is back to knock the dust off of those tired cowboy tropes and shake up the shirting game all over again with a brand new Olive Melange colorway. The same signature features—distinctive slanted chest pockets, pointed yoke, and western-style snaps—return alongside a beautiful new Olive Melange finish. From one corner of the map to the next, The Western Shirt is built to turn heads and take names.
This midweight 100% organic cotton is breathable and soft, and we've given it a light rinse to enhance its natural texture. Bar-tack reinforcements throughout ensure that The Western Shirt will be ready to ride for the long haul, while its modern cut—a far cry from regrettably dated vintage shop fare—means it'll look right at home in the big city despite its origins out on the range.
- 6-oz. 100% Organic Cotton.
- Light rinse for a soft feel.
- Two slanted snap chest pockets, inspired by our favorite vintage western shirts.
- Western-style front and back yokes.
- Double snap cuffs.
- Bar-tack reinforcement on top of the pocket flap, top pocket corners, and side gusset.
- Antique Brass concho top button.
- Genuine YKK western snaps with an antique brass setting.
- Double-needle chainstitch fell at side seam and single needle French fell at arm-hole.
- Tonal stitching.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Perfect length to tuck or untuck.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
Andy is 5'9" 155lbs and is wearing a size small.