The Indigo Crosshatch Utility ShirtTaylor Stitch
The Utility Shirt from Taylor Stitch is an interesting hybrid of a chambray shirt and an Oxford shirt, it can easily be dressed up or worn in the shop. We've loved seeing the different indigo variants that TS has done on some of their shirting in the last year, and this is no exception. This shirt is sure to break in and wear beautifully over time.
The Utility Shirt proves once and for all that function doesn't have to come at the expense of form. The same rugged build quality (including double needle construction and bar-tacked stress points), classic tailored fit, and handy suite of features return in a handsome Indigo Crosshatch finish. When there's a job to be done, The Utility is as essential as a well-stocked toolbox. Grab yours and get to work.
- 5-oz. 100% Organic Cotton.
- Signature California collar.
- Tailored fit & high armhole.
- Stays tucked & looks great untucked.
- Rugged double needle construction.
- Bar-tacked at stress points.
- Dual button-through chest pockets.
- Double stitched buttons & buttonholes.
- Powder coated aluminum buttons.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.