The Arid Camo Yosemite ShirtTaylor Stitch
If you follow us at all you know we're huge fans of camo, and this Arid Camo pattern from Taylor Stitch is one of our favorites. It's very reminiscent of a vintage duck hunting camo from the 1970's with an interesting modernized twist.
The Yosemite shirt is a staple from Taylor Stitch, it's a utilitarian brushed flannel chamois, soft to the touch but heavy weight and hard-wearing.
- 9-oz. 100% Organic Cotton flannel chamois.
- Two flap chest pockets.
- Our signature California collar.
- Lock Stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Double needle felled construction.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
Andy is shown here wearing a Medium (note* he almost always wears a Small in TS tops)