Rogue Territory Stanton Cryptic Stealth Selvedge DenimRogue Territory
The Rogue Territory Stanton Cryptic Stealth Selvedge Denim might be some of the best black jeans we've put our hands on. The cut of the Stanton is right where we like it (personally) with a mid-rise and a slim straight fit through the leg - not too skinny, not loose fitting, just
The Cryptic Stealth fabric is a proprietary denim milled just for RGT in Japan. While it is by no means in the "heavyweight" category at 13.5oz, this one might fool you. It starts off with a classic raw rigidity without the discomfort you'd get from 19+oz denim. The fabric itself has a really interesting slub pattern that gives the denim a great rough looking texture rather than the smooth hand seen on a lot of black denim. Both the warp and the weft of these are rope dyed, meaning they are designed to fade. Fading black jeans is notoriously rigorous (compared to indigo) so this denim gives you a little boost.
Complete with all the classic RGT details like the hidden pen pocket, lasso stitch, and screen printed pocket bags. My personal favorite detail is the super subtle pink selvedge ID.
FIT // Slim-Straight, Mid-Rise
DENIM // 13.5oz proprietary sanforized unsigned Japanese slub black denim
– Signature hidden pen pocket
– Signature “lasso” stitch on back pockets
– Fly and coin pocket cut on selvedge
– Branded matte black button on waistband
– Unbranded open-face rivets
– Hand silk-screened pocket bag
– Single needle continuous stitch on waistband
– Belt loops sewn into the waistband
– Hand branded leather patch
– Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, Calif.